Bend Ice Caves - registration info
Online registration for this event is handled through the Orienteering USA event registration software. Please read this before you register at the link below.
If you have any issues with online registration, email us for assistance.
- Registration is easiest on a desktop computer rather than a mobile device/phone.
- If you are not a current member of Orienteering USA, start by clicking the "Non-Orienteering USA member" button on the top right.
- If you are competing as a team, each team member needs to register and pay separately.
- Note that cost is calculated per person, not per team.
- Payment is processed via PayPal. You can use your existing PayPal account, or pay with a credit card if you do not have a PayPal account.
- You will be asked to select your “primary club.” If you are not in an orienteering club, scroll all the way to the bottom of the drop down menu and and choose “none”
- Under course selection, choose “Competing” for whatever course you want, the 3 hour or the 6 hour. Above is a screen grab of what this should look like for a 6 hour competitor.