At the Lucky Lab Multnomah Village, CROC recognizes all of our great members and volunteers for making another fantastic O-year! Join us for a free sprint-O event, pizza, salad, and (no host) beer. Note: this event is now in the evening rather than the afternoon as in previous years.
As part of the Annual End of Year CROC festivities, we're having a sprint-O in a nearby Gabriel Park just before the start of the party. Stop off at the park, try your hand at the short sprint course, then head right over to the nearby Lucky Lab pub in Multnomah Village for free salad and pizza, yummy beverages, and sharing tales with your fellow CROCers.
Door prizes! We'll have 10 or so gift certificates at a local major outdoor retailer. All members who attend are eligible for the drawing.
- Look at maps from major events from around the country
- A presentation from the US national women's mountain bike team members Abra McNair and Sue Grandjean from the world mountain bike championships
- Join in the coming year's event planning; new meet directors and course setters are welcome!
Sprint at Gabriel Park: start anytime from from 3:00pm to 3:30 pm
Party: 4:00 to 6:30pm at the Lucky Lab
- Map handout from 3:00pm to 3:30pm
- The start location is the parking lot next to the Gabriel Park playground, basketball courts and baseball fields in the NE corner of the park. Turn off of SW Vermont St. onto SW 42nd for parking.
- No need to RSVP, plenty of maps will be printed
- You might want to bring a change of clothes and shoes for the party which immediately follows the sprint
Then, join us at the Lucky Lab for food and celebration!