Note - Attendance at this event is by pre-registration only.
June 10 is the 2nd annual CROC Mountain Bike Orienteering event at Growlers Gulch. At this year's event, participants have 90 minutes to find as many control points as possible in any order you like (aka Score-O). Be sure you get back within the time limit, or otherwise you lose points!
Come out and have a good time with friends and challenge your brain a little. It's all about the adventure!
Mountain bikes are recommended and helmets are required.
- Check-in - 9:15 am. Sign a waiver, collect your e-stick, and install a map board on your bike.
- Instructions - 10:15 am. Please be present so you know what you're doing.
- Map Handout - 10:30 am. Maps will be distributed. Start planning your route so you can get as many controls possible in 90 minutes.
- Mass Start - 10:45 am. Let the fun begin! Don't forget to look up, trails are two-way - please yield to uphill traffic.
- Finish Time Deadline - 12:15 pm. Make sure you cross the finish line by this time. Every minute you are late, you lose a point. Did you get all the controls before 12:15 pm? Great! Make sure you book it back to the finish line and record your time, time is a tie breaker!
- Hang Out - Bring some snacks and beverages, hang out, tell stories, and compare routes.
Pre-registration required so we know how many maps to print. This event is free of charge. Directions will be emailed to you when you register.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???, REGISTER NOW!!!
And for further questions, please email Sue - firstname.lastname@example.org