NOTE: Date changed from Dec 13 2014.
Come out for a short course along the Tualatin River at Cook Park in Tigard.
It’s a season of rain and cold for many needy people and we want to help. Please bring a donation of a warm coat or blanket for a local non-profit, and your meet fee is FREE.
- - Registration 10:00 am - 12:00 noon
- - Beginner Clinics 10:30 am - 12:00 noon (as needed)
- - Course starts 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- - Courses close 1:30 pm
All teams must check out through the course finish gate before leaving the park, even if the team does not finish the course or returns after the course closes.
- Sprint course. Approx. 10-14 controls, distance approx. 2-3Km.
Registration and other Costs
The event is open to the public.Note: If you join CROC at this event, ($15 individual, $20 family/group annual membership), your event fee is FREE! Ask about this at meet registration.
All participants must register and sign the liability waiver before entering the course.
This event is FREE if you bring a blanket or warm coat as a donation, hint hint.
The Columbia River Orienteering Club meet fees are:
- $8 - individual (non-member)
- $12 - group (non-member, going out using one map)
- $6 - individual (club member)
- $10 - group (club member, going out using one map)
- $2 - extra copy of color map
- $1 - compass rental
Each participant or team receives a course map and a control description sheet.
Meet director: Teri Smith